Teniamoci per mano
The association “ReDO” is a non-profit association of women rheumatologists founded in Italy to share clinical and scientific issues.
The goal of ReDO are:
- To promote networking among female rheumatologists and their involvement in science and clinical practice.
- To educate physicians and patients on topics related to rheumatologic diseases.
- To promote national and international relationships and exchanges with similar associations and institutions promoting professional updates.
- To improve the quality of the patient-physician relationship.
- including but not limited to: promoting and organizing meetings to discuss topics on rheumatological and immunological issues and others professional interest such as cultural, legal and economic ones.
- promoting investigations on both national and international rheumatological diseases
- promoting cultural exchanges also with foreign countries
- promoting professional updates in the rheumatological and immunological, cultural and humanitarian fields
- supporting the care and education of patients with rheumatic disease through publications of divulgative articles and, research, of high quality standard
- promoting relationships and exchanges with associations, institutions, and national and international industries
- promoting and organizing medical-professional refresher courses
The association is a non-profit-making and will not engage in business activities or participate in them except as necessary to carry out prevention, education, refresher and study activities of an internal and social nature. The association will finance activities of interest with the National Health Service, even if provided through related parties.